- Jiminy Peak Mountain Top Wedding | Hancock, MA
- Ashley + Jon | Elegant Bohemian Wedding |Wentworth Inn Jackson NH
- Ariel + Eric | Brockton, MA October Wedding
- Maggie + Felipe | New Hampshire Family Farm Engagement
- Marlenny + Ramon | Royally Romantic Worcester Wedding
- Blake + Mark | Whimsical Boston Commons Cinderella Engagement
- Marlenny + Ramon | Scenic Lakefront Worcester MA Engagement
- Danielle + Jeremy |The Cathedral of Pines Rindge, NH
- Wedding Day Timeline 101
- Maggie & Felipe Country Style Wedding | New Hampton, New Hampshire Photographer
A note from your wedding photographer, Teranie Tirado:
Being a wedding photographer for the last 5 years I have learned so much about todays weddings. I love learning about the new trends just as much as I love meeting new vendors. Art is what we do and it is filled with so much passion and hard work. Every wedding is unique and has their own love story. From the scenic locations to the organic wild flower bouquets, every detail represents you and your soulmate. I’m a romantic, can you tell? This page is dedicated to some of the gorgeous wedding I’ve photographed. Here you can find weddings from the mountain tops in New Hampshire to modern venues in Massachusetts, to the rain forest in Puerto Rico and everything in between. You’ll see weddings in the winter, spring, summer and fall.
This blog is perfect for that bride who is in the planning process and needs a little wedding inspiration. I share tips and ideas for brides like you. Whether you are in the beautiful Berkshires, Central Mass, Boston, Cape Cod, or Marthas Vineyard this blog is for you. You’ll find many of the weddings in the scenic mountains of New Hampshire, like Loon Mountain, White Mountains, Wolfeboro, Manchester or Ragged Mountain.
It gets better. Not only do I share details from the wedding day, I also share the contact information of the vendors involved in each wedding. Yes you heard right, he contact information to the wedding vendors teams I have personally worked with. From venues to florist, to bakers, to wedding planners to dress shops. Some have even become close friends of mine who I absolutely trust in the their craft and professionalism. This is a resource to make your life easier and make your wedding planning process as smooth as possible. So grab a cup of hot cocoa and cozy up on your couch while you enjoy some beautiful wedding inspiration.
You got this!